Helical Flow Meter
Home › Products › Flow Meter › Helical Flow Meter
| Click to view more |
150 Degree C
5800 psig (400 bar) max.
30 up to 1,000,000 cSt (below 30 cSt with restricted measuring range and vertical mounting)
+/-0.50% of actual flow value (from 30 mm2/s up)+/-0.25% of actual flow value (from 100 mm2/s up)
Supply Voltage VB
+8.5 up to 29 VDC,regulated; 5 mA current draw
2 up to 4,000 Hz
IP 65,aluminum AlMgSiPb,blue anodized
24 VDC / 230 VAC / Battery Powered / Solar Powered
RS485 Modbus / GPRS / Wifi
- Affordable and Accurate: This meter has the ability to maintain consistent accuracy despite changing viscosity conditions, with accuracy of ±0.5% of reading.
- Rugged Construction: The CBRO solid meter construction is made of stainless steel with tungsten carbide bearings for corrosion resistance and durability Optional hard-coat gear offerings available.
- Flexible: May be used with a wide range of materials and viscosities with a low pressure drop than conventional meters and wide flow range/size selection.
- Proven Reliability & Performance: With a proven industry record for reliable meter life and electronics, these meters are ready to be installed into your process today.
This series of flow meters from CBRO is a high-resolution answer to your metering needs. Made of stainless steel, the meters in the HTFM series offer wide measuring ranges and low pressure loss. A helical-gear design gives these meters lower pressure drop compared to other meters and ideal for metering high viscosity polyurethanes, polymers, glues, sealants, and heavy fuel oils.
CBRO offers these specialized helical gear flow meters suitable for a variety of industrial application,
- Sealant / Adhesive Dispensing Applications – Single And Multi-component
- Paint Reclaim And Environmental Tracking
- Paint Circulation / Supply
- Paint Spray Operations-high Solids / Filled Materials
- Material Manufacturing – Monitoring / Batching
- Rim Applications
- Polyurethane And Polymer
- Light And Heavy Fuel Oil
- Petrochemical Products
- Thixotropical Fluids
- Crude Oil
- Fuel Oil
- Fat And Oils With Varying Viscosities
- Hydraulic Test Rigs With Varying Viscosities And Fluids
- Water / Glycol Mixtures
- Furnace Oil and all viscous liquid even viscosity change with temp
Looking for "Helical Flow Meter" ?